Friday, March 16, 2012

I Have Spring in my Consciousness!


As I contemplate the Great Oneness of the Universe, I return to my Self. I know who I am; Spirit in form. I am so happy to remember and appreciate the Power Within.

I choose today to have Spring in my conscious mind. No longer can anything outside of me affect me. I choose to enjoy the mysteries of growth, and the awareness of beauty. I am radiant, energetic, healthy in mind, body and emotions. All that there is, all that I am, is Love made manifest. How grateful I am to come back to my Self!

I accept responsibility for co-creating a Divine Life. I bless all challenges I have created for they have brought me back to Center. God is my Life, and my good. My Life is wonderful. Gratefully I release these words to Law and so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment