Wednesday, October 3, 2012

All Have Safe Passage Through My Mind

Regardless of appearances, I KNOW the Truth. All there is, is God. God is the Source of all things, the essence of all things. It is not a person, but a Divine Energy that fills the universe and so much more. This Energy is within us, working through us by means of Love and Law.

Knowing this I now declare that all whom I come in contact with, either personally, via the media, or any other way, have safe passage through my mind. I allow myself to consider them with a clear mind and a compassionate heart.

I know and claim there is a Higher Intelligence working through all, for the highest good of all. I call forth that Intelligence within me, so I don't get mesmerized with sensational details. I allow myself to be part of the solution by declaring the Truth and knowing the Truth sets us all free.

Gratefully I release these words into the Law of Mind, knowing they are done.

And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment