Monday, October 8, 2012

I'm willing to experience heaven now!

Love points the way and Law makes the way possible. Love and Law are two aspects of The Divine – that unconditionally loving, infinitely intelligent Presence that is the Source of all things – that permeates all things.

Love and Law are at work in me now as I speak this word:

I declare I am ready and willing to experience heaven right now. I am ready and willing to KNOW my True Self – God in form. I am ready to use this awareness to serve my world with love and gratitude.

As I declare these things, Infinite Intelligence goes before me preparing the way that Love has pointed out through me. I look forward with eager expectancy to all I shall attract.   I KNOW this life will be the best life ever!  It is God's Life.
 
With a grateful heart, I release these words, knowing they are already done. And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment