Thursday, October 4, 2012

I choose to dissolve all fear



There is only Spirit, present in, through and as all that exists and more.  There is nothing that is not Spirit.  Spirit is the Lifeforce  - the energy that makes up the Universe - It is the Universe, everything in it and more.

Spirit in us, as us, expresses as joy, harmony, love, light, and wisdom. I now realize that the only reason I am not experiencing these things which are the Truth of my being, is because I have not accepted them as part of my reality. 

I choose now to dissolve all fear, to laugh in the face of it, knowing it is not real.  I am real.  The I Am That I Am is the only Reality.  I embrace my Divine Power and choose again, and again, and again, as I become I am fully aware that these things that my heart desires are a natural part of my beingness. 

I feel the Divine Energy within me, I embrace it, I trust It.   
I am so grateful for my awareness of the Truth of my being, and my willingness to accept it as my Reality.  I thank God that I am consciously a part of the co-creation of my spiritual evolution. 
And so it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment