Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I Am Willing to Be Real

I celebrate the holiness, the wholeness, of the One Life that is the Source and Sustainer of all things. I know It is absolutely everywhere, including within me.

In this Oneness is both Love and Law – Love pointing the way, and Law making the way possible. I now speak with Love into the Law and declare: I am willing to let go and be more Real. I am willing to accept my Good with an open heart and mind and arms. I am willing to accept the Truth of my being, which is God.

As I declare and feel my willingness, Life fulfills the desires of my heart. Both the ones I am conscious of and the ones I am not. I see Life opening up for me as I open up for It. And this is good, very good.

Gratefully I release these words, celebrating their being embodied deeply in my subjective mind, and seeing them manifest. And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment