Thursday, October 4, 2012

I open my eyes to a greater Vision



We live in an Infinite Field of Creative Potentiality.  This Field is all there has ever been and all there will ever be.  I am a part of this Field and as I think and feel my desires, the Field becomes what I have desired. 

Today I open my eyes to behold a greater Vision.  I let go of my preconceived ideas of my littleness, and realize I am much more than I think. I am Divine Life moving across the Field of Itself to become more.  I am the outpicturing of Divine Ideas expressing as me.  I am joyful, healthy, loving, peaceful, creative and abundantly supported by the Divine.  The Divine says Yes to me as I say Yes to It.  My Vision is real.  My Life is authentic.

Gratefully I release my word, assured that it is already so.  I celebrate living The Divine Life.    And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment