Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Love Is All There Is



God is Love, and Love is all there is.  Love is the greatest healing agent in the universe. Love permeates all things, because It is all things.

I now allow myself to be a conscious vehicle for Love in this world.  I do this by acknowledging and claiming that it is so. Love moves through me into my world by means of me.  It blesses my finances, my health, my relationships and how I share my gifts.  It blesses and nourishes the Vision I have for my life, my work, and my world.

I keep my Vision steady.  I release all fears and doubts that might creep in, knowing they are not my Truth. I rise above the collective consciousness of lack and limitation and KNOW I can trust my Source.  

Since my Source of my life is Love, and Love is all there is, I am Love made visible.  Through me, Love blesses all whom I come in contact with, and they leave my presence feeling better about themselves and their lives. 

I am so grateful to be the receiver and giver of Divine Love and to be able to trust in the process.
And so it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment