Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Nothing Can Shake Me Off Center


In my conscious recognition of the unity of all things, I remember who I am. Spirit in form. I remember that Spirit is absolutely everywhere and in everything.

I am so grateful for Infinite Intelligence within me, that constantly brings me back to Center. I choose now to pay more attention to It, instead of being distracted by the things of the world. I know now, that nothing can shake me off Center -- I can think I am out of balance, and it will show up in my life, yet within me, there is always that Powerful Presence that is perfectly aligned with everything that I am, and everything It is.

I choose now to love what I have. I choose to be at peace with my world just the way it is. I do not need to judge anything. I do not need to change anything. I can if I want, but I am no longer run by need. I am run by Love, in Love, with Love.

I am so grateful to know these Principles and use them. I am so grateful to be able to speak my word into the Law knowing the Law works. I celebrate loving what I have.

And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment