Friday, July 29, 2011

I am Conscious of Principle

I recognize the powerful presence of The Divine right here and now. In this recognition I realize It has always been with me and always will. It is my Lifeforce – the Energy that animates my body, enlivens my mind and nurtures my heart.

I celebrate myself in this Divinity. I celebrate my conscious awareness of Principle and how It works in me, as me, through me. I celebrate my ability to choose what to focus on.

Today I allow myself to feel the feelings of excitement and ownership of my internal interfacing system. As I focus on the consciousness of what I want, I do so with excitement, with recognition that the Law is working through me, and with a sense of awe at my creative abilities.

No longer do I doubt my use of The Law. No longer do I hold myself back. I am attracting my good with my thoughts and feelings, and I do so with joy and gratitude. I release these words to the Law of Mind, knowing they are so. I see God in form all around me. “That’s It – That’s the One!”

And so It is.

No comments:

Post a Comment