Friday, July 29, 2011

I Move Beyond My Childhood Fears

God is the Infinite Presence expressing Itself as everything in, through, and all around me. There is no person, place, or thing that is separate from God. In gratitude, I call forth the feeling of Love, knowing this is what God is.

Today I declare I am ready and willing to move beyond my childhood fears and pains. I am willing to grow up. I now accept my place as co-creator. I am conscious of the Truth that my thoughts and feelings are reflected in my world, and that the Law of Attraction is always at work in, through and as me. I am responsible for my good and I am open to receive all that is for my highest and best.

Gratefully I release these words into the Law of Mind, knowing they are done. And so it is.     

No comments:

Post a Comment