Friday, July 29, 2011

I am Not Separate

I acknowledge the One Mind out of which all unmanifested energy becomes manifest. The One Mind that is infinitely intelligent and unconditionally loving. The One Mind that is everywhere present and all powerful. I am using this Mind all the time. There is no way I could not. Though my thoughts and feelings, my world is created.

I now let go of any feelings of being separate. Right where I am, God is, and where God is, all is well. Since God works through me effortlessly attracting who I think I am and what I think my life is about, I declare that I bring a fresh, new consciousness of Love into my life and into every place I am.

There is nothing in me to support separation. I was created to enjoy Life. There is only One Life, that Life is God’s Life and this is the life I am living. It expands in me and my heart knows Oneness.

How grateful I am to be able to let go of the belief in separateness and to trust the process! How grateful I am to recognize myself as Love!

I now release these words into the Law of Mind, knowing they are already done. And so It is.

No comments:

Post a Comment