Friday, July 29, 2011

I Plant Good Seeds

There is That Within Me that is the Source and substance of all that manifests in, through and around me. I am the director of this Energy. I plant the seeds into an Infinite Field of Creative Potentiality, and in this Field is everything necessary for the seeds manifestation.

As I plant my mental seeds, I am setting in motion the Law of Attraction and the Law of Growth. Therefore I celebrate the Wisdom within me to plant good seeds, and know as I plant seeds of love, of peace, of prosperity, of well-being, they immediately began to grow and show up delightfully in my life.

I celebrate an abundant harvest, rejoicing in the way the Law works I speak in Love, and Love points the way, and Law makes the way possible.

I release these words of Truth, grateful I can consciously do so, and so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment