Friday, July 29, 2011

I Live in the Present

The I Am That I Am is fully present within me. I celebrate this awareness. I let the Truth of It flood my being. I feel the Power and the Love. I am aware of the Infinite Intelligence and perfect Grace.

Love blesses me as I choose to live in the present moment. I let go of trying to hang on to the past. I let go of resisting change. I know with God all good things are possible in my life. I choose wisely what I want to experience and anything unlike good is released from my subjective mind.
My life is filled with love, peace and joy because my life is God’s Life.

I now choose to accept the gifts of The Divine. I gratefully stay in the present moment, honouring all that shows up as a reflection of the God consciousness within. God is good, and all is well in my life.

I release these words to the Law of Mind, knowing they are already so. I have revealed my Truth, and this is good. And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment