Friday, July 29, 2011

I am A Grateful Person

Gratefully I celebrate the Power Within Everything. I celebrate my awareness of It and how It works through and as me.

I now choose to play The Gratitude Game. In every experience I find something to be grateful for, no matter how negative the experience might seem to be. As I play, the Powerful Presence reveals the blessings in each experience, and I am even more grateful.

I give thanks I have the consciousness to pay attention to all I have to be grateful for. I celebrate Nature and all Life. I celebrate the people, known and unknown, that surround me. I celebrate my thoughts and feelings, grateful to know these are my creative tools. I give thanks for Life and all the ways It expresses through me.

I am a grateful person and this is good, very good.

I release these words into the Law of Mind, knowing they are transformative. And so It is.

No comments:

Post a Comment