Friday, July 29, 2011

I Don't Have to Make Anyone Wrong

God is – and that is all there is. God – infinitely intelligent, unconditionally loving, everywhere present, all powerful. God – the magnificent Source Energy that is the substance of all things, and in all things, including me.

As I let this Truth sink deep into my subjective mind, I realize I don’t have to make anyone wrong to be right. I AM an expression of the Rightness of the Universe. I let go of any blaming I have been doing. As I do this, I am filled with the energy of Love. I see things rightly. I bless everything I see, and turn my attention to what I want to create. I choose to create peace, harmony, love, and wellness in all areas of my life. I choose to stand in the Light of Truth and see It reflected everywhere around me. I declare my life is good, very good.

I release these words into the Law of Mind with a heart filled with gratitude. And so It is.

No comments:

Post a Comment