Friday, July 29, 2011

I am Whole

God is Love. Love points the way, and the Law makes the way possible. This is my Truth! Love is the greatest healing energy in the universe. It is greater than any illness – of mind, body or emotions. It is greater than any financial or relationship challenges I might be experiencing. God is Love, therefore Love is all powerful, all-knowing, and everywhere present.

Remembering this I now declare everything in my life that I think needs to be healed – is healed.
I let go of all my old stories that kept me separate, and accept wholeheartedly that Divine Love is within me and every atom of the universe, doing Its perfect work. I am whole, healthy and complete.

God is Love and therefore so am I. God is the Lover and I am the Beloved. As the Beloved I am so grateful for all that I have experienced. I know my life’s Path has brought me to this now moment, where I have let it all go, and stepped out into the world as the Truth of my being. This is good – this is God!

I release these words to the Law of Mind knowing they are already done. And so It is.

No comments:

Post a Comment