Friday, July 29, 2011

I Let Go

Everywhere I am, God is. There is nothing but God – no spot where God is not.
I rejoice in this awareness because I realize I AM living God Life, right here and now.

In this Life, I choose to pay more attention to my Spirit. I let go of my doubts and fears and concerns about the daily effects of my life. God is not concerned, so why should I be?

As I “seek first the Kingdom of God” all I need is provided and more. My life is in perfect balance. My mind is clear, my heart is pure, my body is vibrantly alive. All good comes to me with ease and grace. I am walking Spirit’s Path and it feels so good!

I joyfully do my spiritual practices. I spend delicious time communing with my Self, reading my own Book of Life. I celebrate Life! I know all there is, is God, and where God is, all is well.

Gratefully I release these words to the Law of Mind, knowing they are done. And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment